Sunday, September 11, 2011

Viva Voce (Claire Ki)


Part A 


Part B
I faced many challenges while doing this task. One of them was to find a quiet spot to do my recording. I went to my room and closed the door, but while I was recording halfway, my maid came in and it destroyed my recording because she said something, so I had to restart all over again. Another was that I kept saying something wrong during my recording, so I learnt to prepare everything before recording rather than recording on the spot, without preparing anything at all. The third was that I had to make sure what I said was clear and could be understood easily. So I tried different ways of presenting how to do this question and decided on the best one I could come up with. Also, even though I know the methods to do this question, I did not really know how to explain it, so I had to find ways of how to phrase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment