Saturday, September 10, 2011

Viva Voce, Desiree


This math assignment taught me a lot of things. It taught me that you have to plan before you present something. Even though you have a rough idea on how to solve your question, you always have to prepare in order to present it. It also showed me that in some instances, you have to explain very carefully, detailedly and not skip parts in order not to get people confused.

Some of the learning concepts of this question was firstly to analyze the question. For example, the first part they asked us to find the numerical value of x. This kind of question usually requires to form an equation. If you analyze the question carefully, you will be able to answer it quickly. You also have to analyze to see what the question is looking for.

I also faced some challenges. For example in question 3, it found it tough to show how I found out the answer as I did not figure it out just by multiplying. I also had some trouble as I kept making mistakes and I had to film a few times.


No comments:

Post a Comment